- We believe in upholding our Constitution that clearly defines issues on membership, procedure of operation, networking and more.
- We believe in self-help participation and identifying one’s potential.
- We believe that every human being must live a good quality life.
- We believe in strict accountability of all resources, funds, materials and time.
- We work to unite board and volunteers towards achieving the mission by providing an attractive working environment and helping them in developing their careers and personal talents as well as security for employment.
- Girls Got Voice works within Government policies to achieve goals that effect the life of girls and young women.
Girls Got Voice is governed by an executive board consist of young girls. The board oversees values of the organization and sets the overall strategy and direction, the executive board monitors the performance of Girls Got Voice and its management.
Day to day activities according to our organization structure are carried by the Girls Got Voice management team.
Our Legal Status
Girls Got Voice is registered as non-governmental, non-profit Voluntary Social Welfare Organization with the Social Welfare Department, Ministry of Social Welfare Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under the registration & control ordinance 1961 (XLV1 of 1961) having registration number 5003.